UniQ Fiber Laser Marking Machine from Datalogic
The UniQ fiber laser marker is a compact machine that answers the call for shorter, smaller production runs. In addition to its small footprint, the UniQ’s IP54-rated housing guarantees maximum protection in harsh industrial settings. The equipment is totally free from fiber delivery constraints with regard to fiber length and bending radius; it doesn’t require a separate controller, computer or power supply. Integration into production lines is quick, simple and space saving.
The laser marker works with Datalogic’s Lighter Suite, a powerful, quick and intuitive marking software. It’s also fully compatible with the Datalogic I/O standard interface.
- The all-in-one, fully integrated ultra-compact device is powered by a 15-W fiber laser source.
- Extremely silent and efficient.
- Well-suited for a variety of applications, including traceability on automotive and electronic parts and coding and branding on medical tools and precision mechanics components.
- Delivers a high-resolution contrast with low thermal impact.
- Marks are resistant to wear, corrosion, solvent, water and UV rays.
- Offers built-in controller for Z-axis focus adjustment at layout level; an X, Y and rotary indexer; and on-the-fly marking or marking in motion.
- Meets international safety standards with its TUV-certified double failsafe interlock circuit, double failsafe enabled circuit with monitor outputs and built-in mechanical shutter.