Revolutionary in its modular design, the TruMatic 1000 fiber is an entry-level punch/laser machine featuring an electric punch and solid-state laser. Economical and compact, the machine is automation-friendly and designed to grow with the customer’s needs – from a punching machine to a fully automated punch/laser system. The TruMatic 1000 fiber represents Trumpf’s first entry-level punch/laser combination machine with a solid-state laser, and it is built with increased machine dynamics, productivity and process stability in mind. With the integration of SheetMaster Compact, an innovative material handling solution, further production improvements are realized.
- Even when configured with automated handling, the TruMatic 1000 fiber is incredibly compact, achieved by the development of a special space-saving beam guard system. The safety housing automatically moves out of the way during the punching process for maximum visibility.
- Drive technology is completely redesigned. The patented Delta Drive, which is powered by two servomotors, gives the machine better acceleration in the Y-axis while eliminating the need to move the material or work table.
- The automation system is designed to load small- or medium-sized sheets and blanks. Microjoint and scrap skeletons can also be unloaded.
- An intuitive touchscreen offers easy operation, and it’s compatible with MobileControl for remote operation.
- Finished parts up to 7 in. by 7 in. can be processed and sorted into a series of four boxes, which are positioned below the machine for easy handling. Also available is an extra-large flexible parts flap for a secondary choice in parts sorting.